Monday, April 8, 2013

March's Top 5 Winners

Hi everyone! Thank you for taking the time to join us last month with your work. They were amazing and fabulous creations and we had such a hard time picking the Top 5. Don't forget to join us again for this month's challenge, we look forward to seeing your take on the Sketch. Now, it's time for us to announce the Top 5 cards from last month's challenge with the following Sketch ...


Congratulations all!!! Please grab your custom badges and display them on your blog.
Thank You all for participating in our Sketch challenge everyone, we hope to see you join us on our current Sketch challenge.

2 comments:

Inky Angel said...

Many thanks to the DTs for choosing my card in the top 5; I am very honored to display this badge on my blog. Congrats to Deb, Ashley, Kaly, and Christy-Anne.
Hugs,
Katie

Kirsty said...

Hi Thank you so much for picking my creation in your Top 5 ..I am looking forward to showing of my cool badge..Thanks for all the inspiration and great sketches to play with ;0)